This is a game submission from Nicole Pargman, an English teacher in Israel and it’s called Memory Train.
• This is a game for small classes
• It works best for any age
• You’ll need some flashcards Here’s how to play
1. Place some flashcards face down.
2. A student picks up any card and makes a sentence about it.
3. The next student has to remember what card and what sentence the 1st student picked up.
4. Then they pick up another card and say a sentence.
5. Each time, a student has to say what card was picked up, what sentence was said and choose another card.
6. This goes on until it becomes too difficult.